Exclusive dealers of Renacon ACC Blocks
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block is a Swedish technology Product , a viable alternative to conventional bricks and concrete blocks.
- Architect J.A Ericksson of Sweden invented the technology due to acute shortage of construction material during 1920. Ÿ Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a fully integrated building system of blocks that are used for residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Its highlighting features like light weight, resistant to ﬁre, sound, pest and earthquake , cost saving, makes it an internationally accepted and acclaimed building material from time of its invention.
- AAC block a green building material, has good thermal insulation, solid structure and easy to work were its additional advantages.
- It came into india during mid 1980’s and slowly become an viable alternative for conventional clay bricks in recent years.
- Due to the government’s plans towards infrastructure development , housing for all and restriction towards taking quarry sand to protect the ecology, gives AAC block an opportunity to become a strong alternative for clay bricks
- Manchester, UK
- Cladding, facades